Report a general maintenance issue by completing the form here
If your call is urgent please call the appropriate number below, or refer to the information on your house notice board.
PLEASE NOTE: If you call an emergency number in a non-emergency you will be charged!
IN CASE OF FIRE:
- Call 999 and ask for the Fire Brigade.
- Give the full property address and post code.
- Alert the other housemates
- Leave the house immediately without collecting your belongings
IF YOU SMELL GAS OR SUSPECT A GAS LEAK:
- Call 0800 111 999
- Turn off the gas tap in the meter cupboard. Refer to the house notice board for the precise location of the gas tap at your property
IF YOU NEED EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT OR THE POLICE:
IN CASE OF A WATER LEAK:
- Turn off the Stopcock Tap. This is normally situated under the kitchen sink, but refer to the house notice board for the precise location of the tap at your property
- Inform Best City Rooms as soon as possible by calling or texting (please leave your name, room number and the property address) 07494 915 933